Specialized diving in Roatan
Want to keep on learning and becoming a better diver?
Our PADI Specialties are here to fully train you on a specific niche within diving. The duration, price and performance requirements of the course will depend on the specialty. Whether you want to experience Wreck diving, breathing Enriched Air (Nitrox), diving on sidemount configuration or perfecting your buoyancy, we've got what you are looking for.
Our core Team at Reef Gliders has experienced instructors who have worked in different niches all over the world. From Cave diving in Mexico, to extreme current diving in Komodo, to Tech diving in the Gilli Islands, to Photography and Conservation Diving in various locations. We are proud to have such a heavily trained and well travelled array of instructors at your service for whichever niche you are looking to explore.
We can combine specialties as add ons to your Divemaster Course as well, to get the best overall price, unmatched by other Dive Centers around the area.
- PADI Deep Specialty / 2 days / 4 dives / USD $240
- PADI Wreck Specialty / 2 days / 4 dives / USD $240
- PADI Nitrox Specialty / 1 day / USD $150 (theory) - USD $230 (theory+2 dives+fills)
- PADI PPB (Peak Performance Buoyancy) Specialty / 1 day / 2 dives / USD $130
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty / 1-2 days / 2 dives / USD $200
- Roatan Marine Park Coral Restoration Course / 2 days / 2 Dives / USD $200
- Sidemount Specialty - Get excited, coming soon!
*If you wish to make a specialty bundle, combining different specs in your training, let us know and we will design a bespoke discounted package for you.
Prices include all equipment, materials and taxes.